Protect Your Idea Today
The Provisional Patent Kit will help you protect your idea quickly and cheaply. A provisional patent application gives you patent pending status.
Do you have an idea that solves a problem and will be a big success? Been afraid to talk about it because someone else may steal it?
Many inventors share the same concern.
Before you talk about your idea with anyone, pitch it to manufacturers, or apply to audition for a show such as Shark Tank, you need to protect your invention with Patent Pending status provided by a provisional patent application.
Provisional applications are quick to prepare, easy to file, and, best of all the cheapest way to be patent pending. If you have gone to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office’s website looking for how to file a provisional patent application, you may have found some general information, but you may have still been in the dark about how to actually put together a provisional patent application and get it filed.
My Provisional Patent Kit makes it easy for you to create and file a provisional application yourself. I made it for those that want to be patent pending and are willing to put in a little DIY effort and save hundreds or even thousands of dollars in the process.
Easy 3-Step Process
In my kit, I explain and show you how to take the three steps to becoming patent pending:
1) describing your invention in a provisional application (it’s easier than you think),
2) filling in blanks on two simple forms (takes less than 10 minutes), and finally
3) filing your application electronically with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (and get a filing receipt back instantly).
That’s it! Just three easy steps and you have Patent Pending protection for your invention.
I’m confident you’ll find this kit helpful. You’ll be able to prepare your provisional application and file it. In fact I’m so confident, that I’ll make you two guarantees: 1) If you get stuck or need help, just email me and I’ll help you out – no additional charge, and 2) If the Provisional Patent Kit just isn’t for you – no worries, I’ll gladly refund your money 100% no questions asked.
Don’t let another year go by without acting on your great idea. Protect it today with a provisional and get moving with bringing your idea to life.
Invest in yourself and your idea – click here to get the Provisional Patent Kit today!
A Little About Me…
Brief Bio of Stephen W. Aycock II, Esq.
Here’s a little about me and why I know I can help you protect your invention:
- Computer Engineer for over 10 years with experience at Harris, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, and others.
- As an engineer, I had the privilege to work on the Space Shuttle launch system and the Javelin Missile
- Engineering Degree from University of South Florida
- Law degree from The George Washington University
- 13+ years of experience in patent law
- Drafted and prosecuted hundreds of patent applications before the United State Patent and Trademark Office
- I represent clients ranging from individual inventors to Fortune 50 corporations
- I’m a published author with dozens of technical and legal articles and a book for Amazon Kindle
I use my experience to make the provisional patent process easy. You can do this! I’d be honored for my kit to help you.
Wishing you much success with your invention,
Stephen W. Aycock II, Esq.
Registered Patent Attorney
Admitted to Practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office
Member of The Florida Bar
PS – If you have any questions about the provisional patent kit, feel free to email me: Steve@ProvisionalPatentKit.com